Public Group Classes
How Public Classes Work
- SportQuest Academy offers public group classes for Ski, Snowboarding, Snow Skating and Inline Skating for all ages and ability levels.
- Public Group Classes are a great way to socialize and learn with other individuals.
- Each Group Class focuses on one sport. For e.g., we do not mix Skiers with Snowboarders.
- Public Group Classes are conducted on a regular schedule, please check our store for available time slots.
- Students of similar ability levels are grouped together to optimize learning (determine your ability levels here for ski, snowboard, snow skates, inline skates.)
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your lessons if you need rental equipment, or 15 minutes before your lessons if you have your own equipment.
- Pre-bookings and reservations are strongly recommended.
- Our Student to Instructor ratio is capped at a maximum of 6 to 1.
- Public Group lessons require a minimum of four students to start a class - contact us if you want us to help group you into one of our group sessions time slots.
Public Group Rates
|Inline Program||Duration||Public Group|
|Inline Fun Start||1 hour||$30|
|Inline Park Skate Lesson||1 hour||$30|
|Inline - Single Lesson||1.5 hours||$30|
|Inline - 4 Lessons Package||6 hours||$100|
|Snow Skate Program||Duration||Public Group|
|Snow Skate Fun Start||1 hour||$45|
|Snow Skate Play Session||1 hour||$45|
|Snow Skate - Single Lesson||1 hour||$45|
|Snow Skate - 4 Lessons Package||4 hours||
|Ski/Snowboard Program||Duration||Public Group|
|Ski/Board Discovery||1 hour||$35|
|Ski/Board Fun Start||1 hour||
|Ski/Board - Single Lesson||2 hours||$100|
|Ski/Board - 4 Lesson Package||8 hours||$360|
Terms & Conditions
It is really important that you read and understand all of our terms and conditions because it is essentially our contract and commitment to you.
- Classes must be fully paid before the start of lesson
- In the event of students arriving late, our Instructors will proceed with the lessons with the other students, and the late student can join the class in the middle of the lesson.
- In the event of cancellations, we have the following policy. We must be informed of lesson cancellations (via phone or mail) at least 24 hours before the start of the lesson. Otherwise, the lesson fee will be forfeited.
- If we need to cancel for circumstances beyond our control (slope closures, breakdown of lifts or any other incidents beyond the company's control), lesson will be re-scheduled at students convenience or re-reimbursed if rescheduling is not possible.
- SportQuest Pte Ltd does not assume any liability for accidents that happen during lessons or in relation to the delivery of the lessons unless due to our negligence.