Winter in Japan is coming along with a whole snow dump of fun and cool winter activities. One very popular destination at the northernmost prefecture, Niseko, the ultimate land of powder. Where you can enjoy the cold, breath-taking snowy landscape while also get warm and cosy by soaking in incredible natural hot springs. These are experiences that you just have to try in Niseko this winter season.
All prices includes return economy class airfare, hotel accommodation as stipulated in itinerary, meals as stipulated in itinerary, comprehensive travel insurance
- Tour Price excludes airport taxes & fuel charges (estimated $150 for adult, $140 for child, subject to change), visa application fee (if any)
- Prices are subject to change upon fluctuations of currency exchange rates
- Flight schedule and the sequence of the itinerary are subject to change with or without prior notice to ensure the smooth running of the tour
- Deviation airfare is based on application GV2 or FIT fares (subject to ticketing conditions)
- Handling fee for flight deviations is $50 per person
- Minimum group size to confirm tour is 15 adults/children with bed